John and I celebrated our 33rd Anniversary at our favorite restaurant, Hale`iwa Joe's tonight. It was as great as usual. We enjoyed coconut shrimp, sizzling mushrooms, and a spinach salad along with the warm sourdough rolls. John couldn't resist a juicy New York steak and I had a tender fillet. We were seated near a wedding party. The table next to us was celebrating their 1st anniversary. It was a perfect night for all. For dessert we went home for a local favorite, chocolate haupia pie. May you all be happy and enjoy many anniversaries to come.
Friday, September 12, 2008
John and I celebrated our 33rd Anniversary at our favorite restaurant, Hale`iwa Joe's tonight. It was as great as usual. We enjoyed coconut shrimp, sizzling mushrooms, and a spinach salad along with the warm sourdough rolls. John couldn't resist a juicy New York steak and I had a tender fillet. We were seated near a wedding party. The table next to us was celebrating their 1st anniversary. It was a perfect night for all. For dessert we went home for a local favorite, chocolate haupia pie. May you all be happy and enjoy many anniversaries to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!! Wish we coulda been there to celebrate with ya!
Post a Comment