Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Us Again....

Alas, something good to post about. Matt and Mindy and Jack came to visit us here in Hawaii. It was great to have them back here with us. Jack was active but wonderful. We even did some babysitting. The first time was after he went to sleep and the second time we put him to bed. What a good boy, he didn't even cry. The only complaint the family had was that it was too hot. The temperature broke or tied the record high 9 days in a row. They visited places they never went to and enjoyed their favorite things. Thai food, Hukilau for breadfast, Seasider sandwiches, shave ice, and the beach among others. My favorite day was a day spent at the Honolulu Zoo. My least favorite event....Matt had to jump the Point.I am still waking up at night thinking about it.

Now we will get some of our summer work done, rest up and then it is off to North Carolina to see Preston, Rebecca, and their kids. That will probably be my next post.

3 comments:

Matt and Mindy said...

We had so much fun! (even with the heat;-)) Thanks for having us--can't wait to see you again!

star said...

I'm so glad you guys had a nice visit with Matt, Mindy, and Jack. We wish we could have been there too!

Hey, I just noticed Axton didn't make it on your blog.

Boohoo!

MOM said...

I noticed it too and felt bad but I was out of time and struggling with getting photos up. I had to step away from the computer.I will try again. I may need your help with the picture thing. I have your notes but can't seem to make it work. We'll talk if I can't get it going.

Hope you had fun with your guests and Jeff's birthday too.