Thursday, January 17, 2008
I Did this by myself!
Well, we are home now and almost settled in the new house. It has been cold here but not nearly as cold as NY and UT. Our first guests were Matt and Mindy. I finally was able to give them the quilt, blanket and "penguin" outfit for baby Jackson. It was great fun to make but it took forever. It may be my first and last. Sorry!! Everything else is back to normal.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great job Mom! The house looks nice and the quilt is amazing! I love it!
Maybe with the right motivation I could make another one.... maybe!!!!
Great job Paulette! it's just like you described it:)
hey paulette, molly moffat here... just wanted to drop by and say hi. i didn't know you guys moved? i'm so behind on my laie "whats what"...
Post a Comment