Saturday, February 9, 2008

Aloha

Aloha,
I guess it was about time to enter some updated information. It is February and that is a busy time of year. It is winter time and the weather is rainy. Cool temperatures keep us in light jackets and even shoes and socks.

John had a bit of minor surgery. We went to see Dr. Neilson on advice from "Dr. Taylor". Here is the result.




We will again be celebrating Jonathan on the anniversary of his death. It is pepperoni pizza and rootbeer floats for us. Unfortunately we don't have anyone here to help us eat it. But the tradition must go on. We miss him but this keeps his memory alive. We went to Laie Cemetary and cleaned up.






Valentines Day reminds us of how much we love our family. We are so proud of all of you. You are all doing well. I enjoy keeping up as best I can by checking in on the Wallace Website and other family blogs. Thanks to those who keep us informed. Sometimes we feel so far away.

Preston and Rebecca will be celebrating an anniversary on the 17th. Congrats to them. They will be going on a house hunting trip to Charlotte at the end of the month. When they find something I am sure they will share it with all of us. Glad they will be buying where their money actually gets them something. Our rental place is up for sale at $650,000 for a two bedroom. It is in a not so great location.

I too will be having a birthday, again. This year it falls on President's Day. At least I don't have to go to work.

The best news (date) has yet to be determined. Little Jackson should make an appearance before the end of the month. Can't wait. It will be nice to have him around while he is little. They grow so fast. Hugs to you all.


2 comments:

Molly Malia said...

paulette,
i just stopped by to give you a hug...
i was thinking of you today.

hows matt doing? are they still in hawaii?

molly

Patty Koltko said...

Paulette, it's a nice blog