Sunday, April 13, 2008

hint, hint

Some very kind person set up this blog for you and has been faithfully checking it for quite some time, hoping that there will be something new to see. How about it? Just a hint!

Here is a picture of you two from your visit. Now come on, let's get blogging please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I check it every day and have even left a very nice comment in the past. I use this blog as my gateway to the rest of the family blogs. Just small things now and then. Shoots.

Anonymous said...

One comment!! It was nice to receive. I check it almost everyday hoping for a miracle. I will try to do better. As of today we have been told we officially get the house at 55-475 Moana St. They have done a bit of work on it. More to come.....