Starlyn thanks for the reminder. We are still here. We just don't have anything interesting to post. We will shortly when we move back to Moana Street. We will be back in the two bedroom house next to our old four bedroom.
It seems that everyone else has exciting news. New houses, job, internship, residency... our life just doesn't compare right now.
We are making plans for our summer trip. I am looking forward to going and not freezing like the last trip. And we are looking forward to you (Starlyn) coming to HI in July. I just wish that I wasn't back in school at that time.
4 comments:
Yay for a new post! Enjoy all the time you can have with Jackson. Who knows when we will get to meet him. It will be strange visiting the house next door, but it should be fun!
Finally....
How about a new post with pictures of your new house???
I second that motion!!
Post a Comment